This is a full-time permanent position. The Customer Service Representative serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding new products and services
- Develop accurate quotations based on customers’ input
- Process orders based on given guidelines and standard
- Provide accurate, relevant and acceptable answers to the customers’ inquiries, in a warm and welcoming manner
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience, preferably in door industry
- Door experience is preferred but will train the right individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and a desire to learn
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team Players
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.